Sunday, November 3, 2019

Summer Inman

This is hands down my WTF WTF story of a lifetime. I used to be an ultra conservative Christian. Married, with five kids. What gets pounded in your head is God is against divorce. That's simply an incorrect teaching of the church and belief of individuals. Yes, divorce should not be taken lightly, however not every marriage is God's will and God is NEVER for abuse. My pastor, who recognized I was being severely abused (not physically) told  me I needed to leave and so I did.

From what is presented on the latest show, we see that Bill was sexually abusing (sex on demand), and emotionally and mentally abusing Summer who had the where with all to leave. I did not. If there was a marriage class or seminar, I took it. I tried to submit until my eyeballs fell out. It didn't work. It didn't even make things better. While things might have ended differently for her if she had learned to live as a single woman and stayed out of a relationship, she did not deserve to die.



What no one in church will tell you, if you are being abused you need to leave. Don't worry about what other church members will think. Don't worry about the church. God knows what goes on in  your house and your life behind closed doors. Take your kids and run because they are being affected more then you can know. You are teaching them how to be loved and how to love by your actions. Good on Summer for leaving.

You can write these  monsters if you like, at:

Susan K Inman, W084202
Dayton Correctional Institution
 P.O. Box 17399
Dayton, Ohio 45417


She is eligible for release in 2021.





William Inman, A677326
Pickaway Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 209
Orient, Ohio 43146


He is not eligible for release. This facility houses chronically ill inmates, so perhaps he's paying a greater price then we know.






William Inman II, A665992
London Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 69
London, Ohio 43140


He is not eligible for release.





Sandra is the only one who is eligible for release, thank god (pun intended) but she's too old to marry and have children again. Thankfully, they are not in the same prison, and can not fellowship as a family ever again. It is unclear if they can communicate with one another, though if they are still married I would imagine they are allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment