Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Sandra Ketchum and Holly Harvey

Sandra Ketchum and Holly Harvey were convicted of the murder of Holly Harvey's grandparents in
Georgia. They were Carl and Sarah Collier. They forbid the girls to have a lesbian relationship.

Holly Harvey was sentenced to two life sentences.

Sandra Ketchum was sentenced to life in prison and had to testify against Holly.

This story was on Twisted Love, and other Discovery ID shows. Sandra's pen pal ad includes I'm very outgoing, I love the outdoors. I played basketball all through high school. I've been locked up since I was 16.  I'm may be getting released next August so I'm looking for someone that I can be friends with. I have a wonderful personality. I've learned a lot being in prison. I'm looking forward to meeting new people that I can start my new life with. I have a small family and all my so called friends have left me so I'm totally open to new relationships. I'm a very loyal woman with a big heart. I'm willing to relocate for the right relationship .I'm looking forward to hearing from that special person out there . Hopefully it's you. (see link below)





You can write to  Holly Harvey  at:

Holly Harvey 0001187065
Arrendale State Prison
P.O. Box 709
Alto, GA 30510








You can write to Sandra Ketchum at:

Sandra Ketchum 0001187063
​Pulaski State Prison
P.O. Box 839
Hawkinsville, GA 31036









 

Links

Holly Harvey, ‘Killer Instinct’: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Sandra Ketchum 0001187063 Jail Babes

No comments:

Post a Comment